1. Due to limited availability of appointments, we are charging no-shows 100% of the service price. You will be considered a no show if we can not reach you up to 15 minutes after your appointment. Late cancels will be charged 50% of their service if we do not receive 24 hours notice.
2. Please wait in your car when you arrive to your appointment, we will call you when your artist is ready for you! We will be sanitizing the doors each and every time a client enters and exits the building.
3. Please wear a disposable mask, cloth mask, n95, n99,or kn95 mask to your appointment. If you do not have one, you can purchase a disposable one for $2 or a kn95 for $4. Masks are required to receive services from us.
4. Dress comfy, because we will not have blankets on the beds for the time being.
5. Please do not bring additional guests with you. Our seating area is off limits until further notice.
6. Lysol (for your shoes) and hand sanitizer is available in the lobby when you enter or exit the building. Please sanitize or wash your hands when you arrive.
7. Contactless greetings, so no hugs or hand shakes :(
8. To minimize droplets in the air, we ask that clients and artists keep talking to a minimum. Before an after your service we will discuss your lash preferences and aftercare.
9. A card must be on file before your appointment. This will be used to pay for your service since we are doing contactless check out. Cash or checks will not be accepted to pay for your service at this time. Cash or credit card gratuities are accepted at the tipping station away from our reception desk.
10. A gratuity station will be placed on the retail shelves for credit card tips and cash tips. For credit card tips we will now be using Tippy. On the Tippy kiosk, you will select the artist you wish to leave gratuity for and select the amount. This amount will be deposited directly into the artist’s bank accounts the next business day! There is a small processing fee for credit card tips determined by Tippy, not Pink Lady Lash. Artists are able to see who their gratuities are from on their dashboard from their phones. For cash gratuities, we will have a ballot box with envelopes pre-labeled with our artist’s names next to the Tippy Kiosk.
11. A pink ‘X’ in-front of our reception desk will designate where clients can stand to book their next appointment after their service.
Thank you so much for supporting us during this time and helping us keep our team and other clients safe and healthy!